January 23, 2013

The Crochet Shawl and Crochet Slippers...

THANK YOU so so much for all my sweetheart friends.. You are all Welcome..:))
I am a very lucky woman that I have the best blogging friends in the world..:)) Thank you so so much and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU...

 I want to show a crochet shawl and slippers to you. But this time I didn!t make them. My mother made crochet shawl for herself..:))

This is a vintage granny shawl with gray color yarn...


For cold winter nights...:))

And crochet slippers from the same yarn...




These are my mother's mini mini feet...:)) Some photoshop effects have been made for my mother's legs' wrinkles..:)))


Foxy and Otis are saying Hello to all of you my sweetheart friends...:)))

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Beck i love them!!!!Have a nice day!!!Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mother's shawl and slippers look so nice - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shawl.....I am going to try slippers...we need them here in New England right now as it is only 11 degrees this morning!!!
    Such sweet doggies!!!!

    ReplyDelete