October 13, 2012

Crochet Slippers and this Saturday..

Hi all my dear friends,
All these photos may explain my saturday...


In the morning, two big salami and cheese sandwiches....


With pomegranate juice...


And crochet coaster...


With my new book from Gabriel Garcia Marquez.. Love in the time of Cholera....


My favorite morning robe.. Hello Kitty Robe...


My new crochet work.. Crochet Slippers..


Winter is coming..:))


This is my kitchen...


With my Plate runner...


And this evening.. This is my dinner,, Spaggetti with tomato sauce.. Yummy...:))

Time to watch TV and Sleep..:))
That is my Saturday...

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day! I loved that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a great Saturday to me! :) have a relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beck. From the pictures, it looks like you had a nice relaxing day. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your plate runner :) Yummy spaghetti - that is what my family is having tomorrow :) Your blog looks very nice with the new background and header.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. a yummy saturday!!!! with some crochet : not bad at all!!!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your post! It sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the finished slippers have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is my idea of a perfect Saturday!

    ReplyDelete