September 29, 2012

Crochet Napkin Rings...

Hi all my dear friends,
You never guess how busy I was.. You know new educational term was began and I saw that I will have so many pathology lessons for classes in this term..
So I could not find any free time to make somethings.. But you know I never forger crocheting...:))
Crochet is my therapy..
Here are 8 crochet napkin rings... I saw crochet napkin rings here.. http://tecendoartesesonhos.blogspot.com/






My mother's napkins are coffee color so I made Orange crochet roses with green leaves. Crochet napkin rings are beige color so I think These are cute and good gift for my mother...:))
Ohh Always always my mother..
Time to make somethings for myself I think::)))

16 comments:

  1. merhaba ( : çok güzel olmuşlar çok yaratıcı bir fikir ( : iyi akşamlar

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! These are so beautiful - You do such an amazing job crocheting :) I hope you are doing well!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Beck, I'm sure your mother will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey so glad to see you again. I know how busy you are studying. I love the napkin rings so pretty against the brown. Perfect for this time of year:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses on the napkins are really gorgeous Beck!!! You really did a nice job!! Now, crochet some for yourself!!!
    Happy weekend, xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. The napkin rings are lovely Beck - your Mom will love them. Have a good evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are wonderful and a great contrast against the dark brown of the table napkin. Beautifully done!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very beautiful Beck! You do make lot of things even if you are busy with job:)

    Making something for mother generally gives lot of happiness to us because she is the world's greatest admirer of us. For them, it will always be - see my child made this - kind of glow on their face no matter whether the child is 5+ or 50+ :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Beck...I love your rose....wouldn't it be pretty on a winter hat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Beck!
    A surprise for you:
    http://sexta-feira-sexta-feira.blogspot.gr/2012/09/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very pretty. You are so clever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear friends, Thank you so so much for your very sweet friends.. All these good words make me so happy you know You are all my real friends..:))
    Thank you so so much..
    GOD bless all of you..:))

    ReplyDelete